Friday, July 13, 2012

Love Pinterest

So many of my friends have been talking about this site so I decided to check it out.  I love this site!  I have spent an hour or two each day for the last two days just exploring.  I am being a good mommy and investigating once the kiddos are asleep for the night.  I recently fell in love with a pin about things that you can mail.  The blogger explained that as long as it was 13 ounces or less just about anything is fair game.  Some of my favorites were mailing a flip flop to a friend... sending the second to finish the pair a week later; mailing a bouncy ball to a child on their birthday (it read I hope your birthday is a ball); and finally mailing a plastic Easter egg with little goodies inside.  As an Elementary school teacher this is something that teachers could do as a class project or parents could do with their kids on a rainy afternoon.  My adult friends would probably enjoy a random mailer as well.  There are so many depressing things in life that I love these fun ideas to make someone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment