Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Addicted to Iphone

I have come to the realization that I would be hopelessly lost without my Iphone.  My husband decided that we would try a different carrier to lower the monthly expense of our cell phone bill.  I agreed to give it a try as Iphone is costing us nearly $220 a month for just two phones.  After walking around making calls on my blackberry and using my unconnected Iphone for the apps my husband agreed that I was unable to disconnect from my phone.  He hated that I carried both and I felt like I was missing something if I left my unconnected Iphone at home.  After a week of this behavior and a frustrated spouse, I was once again a connected Iphone user.  I did my best to give it a try but will from this point on consider that my guilty pleasure.

Incase you were wondering the Apps on my top 10 list:
Watch Disney Junior
PBS Kids
LoseIt
Smurfs (Don't judge me, its addicting)
DrawSomething
WordsWithFriends
All my many banking Apps
Blogger
Hotels.com App
Cheapoair.com App

Weight loss Update...I have a terrible scale but estimated to have lost .4lbs!! Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment