Monday, June 18, 2012

Human Guinea Pig

My husband and I will be traveling to California for a wedding in 2 weeks and I have decided to loose those "last 10 pounds".  It is difficult because I am a self-titled foodie and struggle with giving up desserts.  When I go to work my co-workers have much more self-control than I do in that they are all size 0.  I am not huge but have remained a size 6 since the birth of my second child. I am as active as I can be and exercise when time allows.  So I went searching for a little assistance.  One of my size 0 friends informed me that she was seeing a doctor for weight loss and that she has been taking calcium pyruvate to help her. She looks fantastic so I decided to give it a try.  I am on day three now and have remained the same weight so far.  However, what has been impressive is that without working out I have managed to maintain with one of those three days included an all you can eat buffet and another day containing Father's Day festivities.  I indulged, so maybe there is some truth to this supplements claims.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment