Monday, June 18, 2012

The Fixer Upper

My home is definitely a fixer upper.  I have a list of projects including: gutter installation, exterior painting, landscaping, jungle gym for the kids, resurface all cabinets, upgrade all counter tops, redo all flooring, purchase area rugs, and find pirate furniture for my son's bedroom.  I am open for any and all suggestions that you may have as I am obviously feeling overwhelmed and my husband is now reminding me that he did not want this home he bought it for me.  I love you dear. XOXOXO

I feel like I need a place to begin so my plan is curb appeal first.  I have found a lovely company to install gutters and hopefully will be able to afford the install sometime in August.  We will see if I can wait this long or if I find additional projects to add to my list.  Like my house, I am a work in progress or simple a piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment