Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Time Fun

If I have not mentioned before I am an educator and being that it is currently summer vacation I am constantly on the lookout for fun, free, exciting, educational activities to do with my family.  Thus far I have managed to locate parks that are not too far away (minimal parking fee), summer movies for the kids (Regal only charges $1), and playing outside my home.  After this afternoon I feel all 29 years of my life.  My daughter loves Tennis, my son loves the playground, and mommy gets to walk or pull them in the kid trailer on the back of my bike.  I am not sure who is exhausting more energy me or them.  With this in mind I am loving every second of this time together and cherishing it as it is already going by so quickly.  My daughter will be entering kindergarten this year and it is bitter sweet.  I am thrilled and excited for this new path in her life but also mourning that my first born, my baby is all grown up.  She impresses me every day with her wit, vocabulary, and imagination.  She is truly ready to begin kindergarten.

As a side note my weight loss is nonexistent so I have crazily tried to amp it up by adding a few extra supplements.  I am now including 7-keto, Green Coffee Bean, and Green Tea Extract (thank you Dr. Oz).  I am hoping as is everyone I am sure to loose that hideous baby fat in the tummy area.  I do not have the jitters but I do have energy to keep up with my kiddos.  Stay posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment